About PARK CO., REALTORS®
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion, performance, and professionalism, PARK CO., REALTORS® 3-P’s. These are our core values, and every decision we make revolves around them.
- Passion refers to the positive energy and enthusiasm we bring to our clients and the F-M region, whether we are helping people buy and sell homes or volunteering our time in the community. We truly enjoy what we do!
- Performance refers to our goal of delivering a first-class experience for each of our clients, and this is the reason we are the #1 independent brokerage in the state of North Dakota. We take care of our clients and their needs above all else.
- Professionalism refers to the way we do business. For over 66 years, we've proudly developed a reputation for excellence and integrity. When you work with PARK CO., REALTORS®. you KNOW you are working with an honest and ethical company you can trust.
Empowering our team to provide unparalleled expertise and positive client experiences.
Building lasting relationships and elevating real estate.
As the region's #1 independent real estate company, PARK CO., REALTORS® has made our clients a top priority for over 66 years. Our goal is to take care of our clients, not only during the purchase or sale of a home but after the sale. We take great pride in the fact that over 80% of our business comes from previous clients, referrals from previous clients, and community activities.
Our entire team of real estate professionals provides excellent service and with the support of our Client Services Team, agents are able to focus on their clients. From administrative work to marketing to closing, we are here every step of the way to handle each detail and ensure a smooth and stress-free real estate experience.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES
PARK CO., REALTORS® does not charge administration or transaction coordination fees to our sellers or buyers. All our services for sellers are provided within our brokerage commission at no additional charge. For buyers, we do not charge any fees for signing up with us as a buyer, and the buyer's agent’s commission is generally paid from the seller's proceeds.
PARK CO., REALTORS® is interwoven in the history of Fargo. Our corporate office at 4170 41st Ave S Ste 102, Fargo, provides access to all major roadway arteries. We support a community that has supported us for over 66 years. It is because of this strong tie to the area that PARK CO., REALTORS® has sustained and will continue to grow as the right people for the right move.
THE POWER OF PARK
RECOGNIZED AS A LEADER, LOCALLY AND NATIONALLY, IN THE BUSINESS, AND REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY
- In 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted The Best Real Estate Company by LocalsLoveUs.com
- In 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Largest Independents List by REAL Trends.
- In 2021, 2020, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Nation's Best List by REAL Trends.
- In 2022, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named one of the Top 25 Most Engaged Workplaces by the United Way of Cass Clay.
- In 2021, 2020, & 2016, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named one of the Top 50 Most Generous Companies by the United Way of Cass Clay.
- In 2021, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011, PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted the Best Real Estate Company in the Best of the Red River Valley presented by The Forum.
- In 2021, 2017, 2014, & 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was selected as a finalist for the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award.
- In 2020, 2019 & 2018, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named by RISMedia as a "Top 1,000 Power Broker Firm!"
- In 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Top 100 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Affiliates by REAL Trends.
- In 2019, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named on the Up and Comers List by REAL Trends.
- In 2017, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named the #1 real estate company in North Dakota by REAL Trends 500 Market Leaders.
- In 2017, 2016, & 2015, PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted Best Real Estate Company by Design and Living Magazine readers.
- In 2013 & 2012, ParkCompany.com was ranked the #1 real estate website in the country in the Real Estate Online Performance Rankings by REAL Trends.
- Since 1998, the company has been named several times as a RIS Media Power Broker and to the REAL Trends 500 list, an annual research report identifying the country’s top 500 largest and most successful residential firms.
- The Cartus Broker Network has awarded PARK CO., REALTORS® the Five Star Award for 7 consecutive years for meeting or exceeding outgoing broker-to-broker referral closing objectives.
- Since 2014, PARK CO., REALTORS® has been a part of the real estate industry's top marketing and technology group. "Innovative" by REAL Trends.
PARK CO., REALTORS® agents and staff are leaders and volunteers for numerous non-profits and charity organizations.
We have a long history of giving back to our community. We volunteer and give both our time and financial resources to support many nonprofit organizations. Every month, PARK CO., REALTORS® donates a portion of our profits to those in need.
OUR LOCAL, STATE, & NATIONAL LEADERSHIP
One in three PARK CO., REALTORS® agents is involved or has been involved in leadership positions locally, statewide, and nationally.
Local Involvement | FMARR (Fargo Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS®)
- Arlin Fisher | Board of Directors | Director in Charge - Professional Development Committee | RPAC Distribution Committee
- Dewey Uhlir | Chair - Civic Duties Committee | RPAC Distribution Committee
- Jamie R Swenson | Forms Committee
- Kevin Fisher | Chair - RPAC Distribution Committee | Civic Duties Committee | RPAC Task Force | Chair – 100th Anniversary & Major Investors Supper
- Nick Swenson | Silent Auction Task Force
- Shane Cullen | President
- Will Foss | Professional Development Committee
State Involvement | NDAR (North Dakota Association of REALTORS®)
- Arlin Fisher | ND Government Affairs Committee | ND RPAC Distribution Committee | Civic Duties Committee | Convention of the Dakotas Committee
- Dewey Uhlir | Issues & Mobilization Committee
- Kevin Fisher | President-Elect | Professional Development Committee | RPAC Fundraising Committee | RPAC Trustee Fargo Area | Government Affairs Committee
- Nick Swenson | RPAC Committee | ND Government Affairs Committee
- Shane Cullen | NDAR Board of Directors | RPAC Committee | Government Affairs Committee
State Involvement | MAR (Minnesota Association of REALTORS®)
- Willy Jacobson | MAR Professional Standards Committee | Forms Committee
National Involvement | NAR (National Association of REALTORS®)
- Kevin Fisher | RPAC Major Investors Committee
- Scott Davidson
- Carrie Holland
- Kris Meberg
- Paul Humbracht
- Larry Lee
- Marilee Johnson
- Brian Davidson
- Silas and Connie Rawls
- Terrence and Candy Lien
- Sankream Prak
- Shannon Herman
- Avis Becher
- Doug Ketcham
- Lee Hagen
- Carolyn Kramer
- Silas & Connie Rawls
- Tony Hart
- Mark Amon
- Milagros Zegarra
- Melissa Schwengler
- Mark Amon
- Stephen Plambeck
- Morgan Ramage
- Jill Pauly
- W. Dale Thompson
- Les Chan
- Joseph Lindquist
- Lavon and Loren Schmidt
- Troy Haglund
- Mario and Maria Jimenez