Get Started Now!
LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL YOUR HOME? GET STARTED NOW!
FREE MARKET EVALUATION CONSULT
Many PARK CO., REALTORS® offer FREE market evaluation consults to ensure you understand the entire process! There are many small details during the selling process and our REALTORS® make sure you have all of the tools and information you need to get your home on the market and SOLD. Send us an email or give us a call to get a Market Evaluation for your home today!
IT'S STILL A GREAT MARKET FOR BOTH BUYERS & SELLERS
BUYER'S & SELLER'S MARKETS
A buyer's market occurs when there is a surplus of homes for sale, while a seller's market occurs when there is a shortage of homes for sale.
SELLER'S MARKET THAT'S ALSO FAVORABLE TO BUYERS!
We are currently in a seller's market however, we are seeing outcomes that are favorable to both buyers and sellers! Buyers are taking advantage of historically low interest rates on homes. Sellers are seeing their homes selling quickly and for the best homes on the market, seeing multiple offers.
Now's the time to MOVE UP! A balanced market means it's a perfect time for move-up buyers. Move-up buyers are those that have at least one real estate transaction under their belts. However, just because they've had that experience doesn’t mean they know all there is to know about making the transition to a larger home.
Are you a move-up buyer? Here's a few tips:
- Don't renovate until speaking with a trusted agent. It can be very disappointing to find out your remodel hasn't added the value to your home that you were looking for.
- Explore buying first, then sell your current home. Home equity lines let you tap the existing property for down payment to use on your dream home purchase. Work with a trusted lender like, PARK MORTGAGE, to see how financially this could be an option for you.
- If you haven't already, look into modern home improvements. Who knows, maybe your kitchen needs a face-lift? Your bathrooms need updated fixtures? Your paint colors need to be updated? Buyers want to live in the latest trends! Have our trusted agents come give you their opinion.
- Clean up your credit. The time to review your credit is now. Ensure any errors are taken care of. Ask a trusted lender to run a credit report for you (or run it yourself) to confirm accuracy.
- Start the conversation with your trusted REALTOR®. Ask them if now is a good time for you to move-up to your dream home!
STILL ON THE FENCE?
5 REASONS TO MAKE THE MOVE
1. HOMES ARE SELLING QUICKLY
We are seeing the best homes on the market get offers in weeks. On average homes are spending just over a month on market.
2. HOMES ARE SEEING MULITPLE OFFERS
We are seeing the best homes on the market receiving multiple offers, sometimes for even more than asking price!
3. MOVE JUST IN TIME TO ENJOY THE SUMMER
Soon the weather will heat up! Do you dream of hosting your summer gatherings and meals in your next home? Now is the perfect time to get into your new home in order to make new memories this summer.
4. PARK CO., REALTORS® HAVE YOUR BEST INTERST IN MIND
We are the experts in our market! PARK CO., REALTORS® offer our clients the best service. We will educate you every step of the way.
- For sellers we will help every step of the process including: helping guide you in pricing your home, marketing your home, and negotiating for you at the closing table.
- For buyers we help you through the many steps to finding the perfect home for you and meeting your wants and needs list; we will also ensure we are putting in your best offer!
- For move-up buyers we help you through navigating the best scenario for you. We will advise you to take in account the current market for your current home and help you find your dream home!
Let PARK CO., REALTORS® help you streamline the buying and selling process!
5. INTEREST RATES ARE HOLDING STRONG AT RECORD LOWS
Rates are continuing to stay at record lows, many at less than 4%!
- Sankream Prak
- Morgan Ramage
- Joni Erfle
- Michelle Droz
- Doug Ketcham
- Les Chan
- Michael Reveling
- Brian Davidson
- Mark Amon
- Silas and Connie Rawls
- Troy Haglund
- Jill Pauly
- Marilee Johnson
- Terrence and Candy Lien
- Lavon and Loren Schmidt
- Lee Hagen
- Mark Amon
- Barbara Liudahl
- Carrie Holland
- Carolyn Kramer
- Tony Hart
- Mario and Maria Jimenez
- W. Dale Thompson
- Melissa Schwengler
- Silas & Connie Rawls
- Paul Humbracht
- Margaret Andersen
- Lorna Heninger
- Avis Becher
- Larry Lee
- Milagros Zegarra
- Shannon Herman
- Joseph Lindquist
- Stephen Plambeck
- Scott Davidson
- Kris Meberg